Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals):
3D beading

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

s_kierstead
New User

Jul 19, 2007, 3:50 PM

Re: [Virginia Sims] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey pugdog,

I am looking for patterns to make 3D spiders and scorpions. If you have these or know someone who has these could you please hook me up? Thank-you.

pooky1380
New User

Aug 11, 2007, 3:49 PM

Re: [Virginia Sims] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm new to this site and my daughter has been looking for 3D bead patterns if you would send me the
ones you have WOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT
All the help we can find would be great....
she used to do this when she was younger and I guess now she wants to try it again but different
thank you so much for any help
Lisa
pooky1380@aol.com

wow-imports

Re: [pooky1380] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!
I just came across this forum. While we are not beaders we do sell beaded 3d figurines and I thought that you'd at least enjoy seeing them. Our beaders are among the top designers and beaders in Africa, the source of the finest beaded animals and the like. Our beaders make everything freehand. They look at a picture and create a wire frame and bead it! Perhaps by looking at some of our amazing figurines you can get some of your own ideas? Feel free to check our site every few months as we occasionally add new animals.

Enjoy!
Ron Askotzky
http://www.wow-imports.com
Fair Trade Bead & wire art from Africa

blksands
New User

Jan 21, 2008, 7:07 PM

Re: [Virginia Sims] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Virginia,
I would very much like to have the patterns you are offering, you can email them to me at blacksandslabradors@hawaiiantel.net. I also have some 3d patterns I am willing to share and can offer help on some of the patterns that are in japanese.
Aloha,
jackie

swinnk8

Re: [blksands] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in the process of designing some new 3D patterns to sell.please visit my site www.freewebs.com/kmgbeadcrafts
At the moment i have just uploaded a 3D Dragon picture, the pattern is now for sale. I am not charging much as i think it is stupid to do so. The patterns are made with size 11 seed beads, but you can change you bead size for a bigger dragon.
Leave feedback on my site, and let me know wat you think.
Attachments: DRAGON 001.JPG (117 KB)

valwalk

Re: [dmkb_18] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,
I have just joined your group and I too am desperate for instructions for tiny 3D beaded animals/figures. I have searched the net and can't find anything remotely like what I'm looking for here.

If anyone is willing to send them to me I would be happy to cover costs. I live in Australia. Or, perhaps you are able to email them to me if you are willing?

My email address is: valcragg1@bigpond.com

Thank you!

Val

miladyscribe
New User

Jul 3, 2008, 6:21 PM

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

I would love the 3d animals patterns too. I have a teddy bear in english and was given a fawn but it is in japanese.. could someone help with that???

Debbie in Maryland

brundan

Re: [Virginia Sims] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Virginia,
do you still have the patterns for the 3d animals, and if so would you still share them. I have been looking everywhere for 3d animal patterns, so far with very little luck.
My email address is sjbrundan@yahoo.co.in

hope you can help

Sarah

Pineapplegirl
New User

Jul 29, 2008, 4:23 PM

Re: [Virginia Sims] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I am new to this forum. I myself have been going crazy looking for 3D beading books in english. The one's I am looking for are the little critters you can make w swarovski beads. If you have any info please let me know. I have some books but they are all japanese. I am also interested in the 3D patterns you were offering pugdog, if u could share those w me it will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Pineapplegirl

TwilightBells18

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

hi everyone for patterns u should go to beadjewelrymaking.com. it has lots of patterns. that includes the penguin! so cute! anyway hopes this helps a bunch!Blush

TwilightBells18

Re: [miladyscribe] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

i could try to translate but no guranteeds.

allegra
Novice

Oct 11, 2008, 9:01 PM

Re: [monii_bear] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Monii!

Looks like you've since found some 3D beading sites since I saw you on one!

For everyone else, this beading website has a lot of free 3D beading patterns (animals and hearts):

3Dbeading.com - Free 3D beading patterns

a.navarro09
New User

Feb 18, 2009, 8:53 PM

Re: 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello every1.

I started doing Jewelry with Crystal a while ago but i can't seem to find any patterns for animal figurines . A Japanese friend of mine had 2 little dogs that a friend gave her and since then i've been wanting to make them but have had no luck with patterns or anything. Unsure . I Would like any help with patterns like animals , etc. Please email them to me at seb_alm_rig@yahoo.com . I'm a newbiee so any patterns or advice is greatly appreciated. Smile

Thanks .

artisticlane
New User

May 17, 2009, 5:33 PM

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

check out this realistic 3D Beaded Honeybee at http://www.artisticlane.com/catalog1.0.html

Tarlucon

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Pugdog and Virginia

After many months of searching, I have found a great website with detailed 3D beading patters for: teddy bear, seal, clown fish, canary bird, penguin, dog, poodle dog, chihuahua, turtle and rabbit.

The link is as follows:
http://www.powwows.com/gathering/tutorials/48867-heres-list-free-pattern-tutorial-few-3d-beading-animals.html

I've opened up all the links and the patterns look legit. This is all very exciting. The diagrams are excellent.

Hopefully, all participants of this forum will benefit from the powwows.com website.

Tara

3dbeading
New User

Dec 15, 2009, 12:48 PM

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I only make bead 3d characters. I do not have patterns. I bead by looking or i create my own character. Check out my website www.3dbeading.webs.com

kevinngatess92

Re: [Kathi] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Beadwork is the art or craft of attaching beads to one another via stringing them with a sewing ... Three-d beading normally makes use of the strategies of bead weaving, which may be further divided into the proper perspective weave and peyote stitch. Source by Paper Writers

(This post was edited by kevinngatess92 on Nov 14, 2018, 1:43 AM)

aamandabyness92

Re: [pugdog] 3D beading [In reply to] Can't Post

Faience is a combination of powdered clays and lime, soda and silica sand. It's far then geared up to be fired right into a bead. As the bead heats up, the soda, sand, and lime melt into a glass that includes and covers the clay. The end result is a hard bead covered in bluish glass. Info Delviered by Best Website For Essays Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All