Home: Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org: General Bead Cause Discussions:
What beads and beading magazine are you reading?

qqxinli
Novice

Sep 15, 2011, 11:55 PM

What beads and beading magazine are you reading? Can't Post

Hello, everyone, I want to learn more beading technology and get more beading inspirations, I know print magazines are a good source, does someone here also read magazines such as bead&button, beadworkĄ­ what issues are you reading?

bvahgi

Re: [qqxinli] What beads and beading magazine are you reading? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have some of the beads is very interesting stuff.
http://www.eozy.com/
eozy is an online fashion online wholesale and retail store.

saraluck9090@gmail.com
Novice

Aug 14, 2018, 11:39 PM

Re: [qqxinli] What beads and beading magazine are you reading? [In reply to] Can't Post

On https://www.reecoupons.com you will see many good content magazines and article related to this topic. I also read many articles from there. You can even easily buy magazines and books from there by using coupons.