Home: General Discussions: Beadwork Archives:
Welcome to a radical concept....

Nov 12, 2004, 4:22 PM

Welcome to a radical concept.... Can't Post

Free & open sharing of "free" tutorials and information!

Wow!

A discussion on another forum highlighted the need for a central repository for all the "free" and contributed information out there.

Loads of people do loads of good stuff, and give it away, but when they move on, or their ISP goes under, or their free acounts start charging, their work, effort, and valuable contributions often go with them into the darkness.

BeadworkArchives.com is a place where you can put your work, and know it will be there for a long, long time. You get full credit, links back to your web site, and all the benefits that go with having multiple exposure.

The catch is the material must be free, preferably copyrighted public domain.

You enter your information, and the URL's, we'll spider them, and format them for on-line storage, and they will be here for everyone to benefit in.

We believe in open and free exchange of ideas. This is not a means for getting free hosting, or something like that. It is for making sure your contributions to the beading community are not lost, and can be seen with those of others.

It's a throw back to the early days of the internet, before everything carried a price.

You want to give it away, we'll contribute the "costs" involved in that. You create it, we'll serve it. Free. As long as it's useful to people.

Le me know your thoughts, and what you'd like to add to the site.

Advertising will be kept to a minimum, and will be targeted, and hopefully beneficial to the viewers. It will never interfere with, or associate itself with, the information and content.

More Talk, Less Hawk!!

saraluck9090@gmail.com
Novice

Aug 14, 2018, 11:28 PM

Re: [pugdog] Welcome to a radical concept.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for sharing