Home: Business Issues and Advice: General Questions:
BEVERAGE HOOPS

mimi52154
New User

Sep 19, 2005, 1:22 PM

BEVERAGE HOOPS Can't Post

  I recently purchased beverage hoops and beads - I can't , however, figure out how to keep the beads from falling off when I open up the hoops. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I's really appreciate it. Thank you

Sep 20, 2005, 7:08 PM

Re: [mimi52154] BEVERAGE HOOPS [In reply to] Can't Post

One way is to use a drop of super glue on the last bead on each end.

Depending on how thick/think the hoop is, you can also use a crimp bead, and flatten it a little.

mimi52154
New User

Sep 20, 2005, 8:17 PM

Re: [pugdog] BEVERAGE HOOPS [In reply to] Can't Post

   Thank -youvery much for the suggestions -I'll definitely try them.

yajof
New User

Jul 29, 2018, 11:55 PM

Re: [mimi52154] BEVERAGE HOOPS [In reply to] Can't Post

The former name of the company is J.L. Turner and Son. As of October 2017, Dollar General operates in 44 states in the United States over 14000 stores. https://surveytips.xyz/dgcustomerfirst-survey/