Conversion charts -- Floss to beads, beads to beads, etc.

Conversion charts -- Floss to beads, beads to beads, etc. Can't Post

Here is some material I dug up in response to a question on another forum:

>> Here is a new conversion chart from Miyuki. With it you can look up a Delica
>> color and see if Miyuki makes a corresponding round bead in a matching color.

http://www.caravanbeads.com/Pages/del_to_rnd.html

For those wondering about the Delica-DMC chart, here it is:

http://www.caravanbeads.com/Pages/del.to.dmc_new_table.html

Mill hill to Miyuki:

http://www.caravanbeads.com/Pages/mill.hill_to_miyuki_conv.html

and Toho Antiques to Delicas:

http://www.caravanbeads.com/Pages/antiques_to_delicas_chart.html

All from the Caravan Beads site. (I'm sure there are other sources).

BlessedBeads has converted the chart into a printable format:

http://www.blessedbeads.com/Delica2DMC.html

All these links still seem active.

Here's another Mill Hill beads to DMC or Anchor:

http://members.tripod.com/~crossstitchpals/millhill.html

Ooops... two more mothers of all conversions links:

http://www.lilootes.com/aconversions.htm

and

http://www.dnai.com/~kdyer/conversion.html

---------

This site is almost scarey!

http://www.aion-needlecrafts.co.uk/info/info.htm

PUGDOG
Eclectia Hobby & Rock Shop
http://pugdog.com
http://betterbeads.com

SaraConnal

Re: [pugdog] Conversion charts -- Floss to beads, beads to beads, etc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Floss in the needle then to make beads like some pearls with continuously of the make a necklace and bracelet. Have to ever write the any ivory research dissertation review on the beads or floss that thread of the teeth.