Home: Business Issues and Advice: General Questions:
Discussion of our new pricing policy for the store:

Discussion of our new pricing policy for the store: Can't Post

In reference to the Announcement:

http://beadbanter.com/.../gforum.cgi?post=716

About our new pricing policy, and "PUGDOG'S Private Stock" area, you can ask/discuss that here.
I might open a new forum specifically for our shop to discuss the brick/mortar issues. Remember, our shop sponsors this forum, and it's our primary communications link to our customers -- new and existing. We keep our commercial postings to a few defined forums, and the rest of the forum area is for YOU and for NON COMMERCIAL postings and discussions about beading and beading issues.

Without the support of our customers, this forum, and most of our beading sites, would not exist.

emmastones

Re: [pugdog] Discussion of our new pricing policy for the store: [In reply to] Can't Post

I have heard about this policy and i am with it and i support it fully. Shop retailers need to earn a bit more too as they have rights too and families as well. I have written a full blog regarding this on my do my assignment online website page. Do read it and maybe your mind will change.

(This post was edited by emmastones on Nov 9, 2017, 4:23 AM)

henrymitchell

Re: [emmastones] Discussion of our new pricing policy for the store: [In reply to] Can't Post

The entire utilized amusements thing didn't trouble me as I barely get them and I could have shared Full diversions (not demos, MS affirmed it was full recreations) with 10 mates or acquired theirs regardless of the possibility that they weren't signed in. I could http://www.clickessay.com likewise bless amusements to mates so when I was done with a diversion I could blessing it to a mate in another state without driving it to them.

(This post was edited by henrymitchell on Nov 10, 2017, 4:58 AM)

jasminsmith

Re: [pugdog] Discussion of our new pricing policy for the store: [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, great to see your website. I like the content and the research done behind every aspect of your blog. It looks great and very knowledgeable. Keep it up the good work. https://www.examcollectionsite.com/1z0-976-exam.html

(This post was edited by jasminsmith on Nov 21, 2017, 1:42 AM)