Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals):
Beaded 3D Dolphin Whale free tutorial to share!

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Dolphin Whale free tutorial to share! Can't Post

Just finished the new tutorial for my beaded 3d dolphin whale, I made five of them in different colours for myself as phone and bag charms. See them at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_whale.html

Using size 11/0 glass seed beads and the right angle weave beading technique, so each of them is only around two inches long. You can make bigger ones with bigger beads or even crystals.

See the free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/.../project/august.html

Thanks for looking!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

bvahgi
New User

Jul 23, 2014, 7:43 PM

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Dolphin Whale free tutorial to share! [In reply to] Can't Post

The Dolphins looked so cute.
http://www.eozy.com/
eozy is an online fashion online wholesale and retail store.