Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Shoe with tutorial to share!

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Shoe with tutorial to share! Can't Post

Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a pair of beaded 3D shoes charm which I made with seed beads (right angle
weave), it's around half inch long (I guess no one can wear them, even my nieces' dolls) I hang it on one of my bag as a
bag charm.

See the free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/may.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

ohfuga

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Shoe with tutorial to share! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this jewelry is designed to be very good.
http://www.eozy.com/
Is an online wholesale fashion online store.