Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
Made 4 beaded retro ball necklace!

beadangel
User

Dec 18, 2005, 12:04 AM

Made 4 beaded retro ball necklace! Can't Post

Hi all,

Been busy making beaded ball necklace - the retro style that's so in right now - so I had to make some for myself, I'd always steal ideas from what's in fashion and make some for myself so that I don't need to buy.

Here's the photo: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/beaded_necklaces.html (you can click on each photo to enlarge)

Thanks for looking!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

youngsl59
Novice

Jul 23, 2008, 6:46 PM

Re: [beadangel] Made 4 beaded retro ball necklace! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Beadangel,

I really like your retro ball necklaces, especially the blue & silver one. Its different to the purple one. What sequence of ball sizes are in the blue one? You're really clever in the different combinations that make up the other necklaces that can be used as belts as well!

Regards
from Australia.

beadangel
User

Re: [youngsl59] Made 4 beaded retro ball necklace! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, glad you liked them.

The blue retro necklace: the middle three (two silver and one turquoise) beaded balls are of the same and the three largest, I place the turquoise in the middle because it's made with hexagon and is slightly larger compared to the silvers (seed beads). Simply because hexagons has slightly longer width and that's why it turns out a bit larger.
There's only a total of three different size of beaded balls I made, two silver and two turquoise in each size except for the three biggest ones in the center. Just place them from largest in the middle and work your way up to the smallest on each side.

Cheers!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

bvhdgyfd

Re: [beadangel] Made 4 beaded retro ball necklace! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it is a kind of retro pop.
http://www.eozy.com/