Home: General Discussions: Off The Beadin' Path:
Information: Ocean Jasper

Information: Ocean Jasper Can't Post

We tell the tall tales about Ocean Jasper, and people may or may not believe us.

Here is the "OFFICIAL" page on the stuff.

http://www.thegemshop.com/o_jasper.htm

Click to page 2 to see how they mine it.

And with under 10,000 hits in the past year or two 9196 (including probably several dozen of my own visits) I wonder what pointing out this site will do :)

Garrido
New User

Oct 6, 2019, 11:53 PM

Re: [pugdog] Information: Ocean Jasper [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info

MaddisonWells

Re: [Garrido] Information: Ocean Jasper [In reply to] Can't Post

Very interesting if you make everything official. We have often heard about this person at university. Several times we even ran the study cases on the example of his business. By the way, here are some hints https://writemyessay4me.org/case-study, maybe someone will be interested.