Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Tamago Egg Sushi Charm tutorial!

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Tamago Egg Sushi Charm tutorial! Can't Post

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded 3D Tamago Egg Sushi charm, I used glass seed beads, adopting the Right Angle Weave technique. You can always differ the size of the beaded Sushi by changing the bead size, you can even use crystal for bigger beaded crystal Sushi. Great as earrings, pendant, phone charm, bag charm and more!

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/...project/january.html

See all the beaded Sushi I made at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/sushi.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

JenniferLar

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Tamago Egg Sushi Charm tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

IT looks awesome. Cam you tell me is it easy to learn coz i want my sister to have a training in it?
home office furniture tampa

iryuhgsl

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Tamago Egg Sushi Charm tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

I like you this jewelry, because I think this is beautiful you.
http://www.eozy.com/
Is an online wholesale and retail fashion online store.