Home: Help Me!: Searching For...:
BeadCreator pattern maker to buy pattern from

bscrafford
New User

Nov 11, 2011, 8:42 PM

BeadCreator pattern maker to buy pattern from Can't Post

Does anyone own BeadCreator that would create a pattern for me from the attached picture? It is a Hindu picture, lots of colors, will be quite large, about 5x7 in. Cylinder beads. Sharp colors. (I have looked at the program, but cannot buy it AND the beads I need! Laugh Thousands of beads in it! Please let me know!
Attachments: Durga on lion in mountains.jpg (199 KB)

powerybuji
New User

Jul 20, 2018, 10:08 PM

Re: [bscrafford] BeadCreator pattern maker to buy pattern from [In reply to] Can't Post

Worried about my exam somebody tell me the bead creator pattern this is very helpful for me. Reading the book all the time and write my paper australia is very tough for me to prepare the exam.