Home: Help Me!: Searching For...:
BeadCreator pattern maker to buy pattern from

bscrafford
New User

Nov 11, 2011, 8:42 PM

BeadCreator pattern maker to buy pattern from Can't Post

Does anyone own BeadCreator that would create a pattern for me from the attached picture? It is a Hindu picture, lots of colors, will be quite large, about 5x7 in. Cylinder beads. Sharp colors. (I have looked at the program, but cannot buy it AND the beads I need! Laugh Thousands of beads in it! Please let me know!
Attachments: Durga on lion in mountains.jpg (199 KB)