Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Amethyst/Citrine DRILLED crystals

Jan 27, 2011, 4:19 PM

Amethyst/Citrine DRILLED crystals Can't Post

We got a few of these in last year, and they went fast. I didn't manage to even separate them and sort them, they sold as whole strands.

I got about a dozen more strands in, these range from smaller than the last batch to larger than the last batch, making those last batch of crystals "Mediums."

Below are a few photos of the crystals on strands.

My plan is to separate them, sort them by quality/color/size/etc and make some new strands, offer individual crystals, and maybe even some ready-wrapped crystals.

These are awesome for baroque jewelry designs and single dangle necklaces. The metaphysical appeal is as captivating as their jewelry appeal.

These go fast.... I have him looking for more, and thought I was going to get more, actually, but this is all that arrived :(