Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded Spiky Ball tutorial!

beadangel
User

Beaded Spiky Ball tutorial! Can't Post

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded Spiky Ball, I used silver seed beads and long bugles. The finished piece in the picture is around 1 inch but you can always differ the size of the finished spiky ball by changing the bead size, use bigger beads for bigger beaded ornament, I am using this current one as a charm on my bag, friends says it looks a little like silver fireworks.

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/...project/january.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

bvhafd

Re: [beadangel] Beaded Spiky Ball tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this jewelry is beautiful, I love it.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online wholesale fashion online store.