Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Bling In The New Year!! Year end update

Dec 28, 2010, 5:07 AM

Bling In The New Year!! Year end update Can't Post

Bling In The New Year!!
We'll be open
Today, Tuesday from about 1pm-6pm,
Wednesday from about 1pm-6pm,
and
Thursday from 3pm-8pm.
We have a lot of new inventory, and a lot of items we'd love to move
to make room for more new stuff -- that means GREAT DEALS --- so come
check it out!
NOTE: if we are a bit late opening, I'm probably
grabbing food at the new Indian restaurant under us (where
the Kazanski's used to be) - Corianders. Good food!

2010 was a year of change for us.

We made the decision to reopen, and stay open, as a wholesale resource.
Those who have been in, have seen the changes, and the HUGE inventory
that still spills over boxes, crates, etc.

We are trying to add another day, Tuesdays, to our open days. Right
now we are open Thursdays 4-8pm (often later) and Saturdays 1-6pm (often
much later). Most Tuesdays we are also there from 1-6pm. Our lunch
break is downstairs at the new Coriander Indian Grill and Bar (<grin>,
he just got his liquor license and is very exited). They have a great
lunch buffet from 11-3pm every day, and all day on Tuesdays and Sundays.
(Did you wonder why we picked Tuesdays? <smile>)

There are still things we want to clear out to make room for other
inventory, and for new items such as the various clays (metal and polymer)
and findings that go with making your own beads. We are trying our best
to adapt to the customer demands, and what YOUR MARKET wants from your
services.

We've added a huge selection of two-hole beads in materials from plastics
and polymers to gemstone. These are beads that can be used as accents,
centerpieces or the repeating base for a variety of bracelets, or be used
as spacers in necklaces.

Large hole beads have always been a favorite with us, for the macrame
fans, but we've expanded in a big way to follow the new trend. We have
several people doing a brisk business in these sparkly large hole beads,
and in also in charms. Charms make all sorts of accents and decorations
from earrings and traditional "charm" bracelets, to accents on on other
crafts -book marks, eyeglass chains, window dressings, and just about
anything you can come up with.

We are in discussions with The Ring Lord to bring their products into
our shop, both in retail shelf packs (I just found out they do that!)
and in _BULK_ ring supply. If you are interested in chain maille for
jewelry or other work, please, PLEASE, stop by or send us a note and
tell us what you do, what you want/need and what you'd like us to stock!

We always are there to discuss your projects or ideas, and help you
think "out of the box" on places to get the supplies you need even if
we don't carry them. We can give you advice on how to market your items,
how to target your skills, and what we see going on in the beads/jewelry
market locally. We will carry and stock the items you need for your
work, so in "emergency" situations we can back you up without expensive
overnight orders, or the ups/downs of out of stock issues.

With Spring comes Swarovski season. If you use a lot of crystals maybe
we can get them in for you at a discount, or can provide a wider variety
of crystals at a better price (and lower wasted/sitting inventory) than
you can do yourself. You might think the 1440 crystal bulk packs are a
great deal, but when you have 10 of them, sitting, and tying up your cash
that deal was really *NOT* that good, was it? The power of a wholesale
resource is that we can provide you the bulk crystals in less-than-distributor
packs, often at the same, or very close pricing, by combining many people's
orders and needs together. By Sharing the costs of bulk packs, EVERYONE
BENEFITS! This is just one example of where dealing regularly with a
wholesaler like us pays off for YOU!

We are going to restart our frequent buyer system, using the old pencil
and paper method, and you will earn credits, extra discounts, and specials
on your business with us. It *PAYS* to reward you for shopping with us,
because as noted above, your business HELPS EVERYONE! We'll pass some of
that back to you as "extra" bonus items. We can't promise what they will
be, but we will even tailor that to YOU!

And, don't forget, we have all sorts of metaphysical items from bulk/raw
crystals to carvings and polished rocks. By request, we have a large and
growing collection of "skull" and skeleton beads in a variety of materials.
We also try to get "goddess" beads whenever we can.

Remember, our business is about YOU. We stay in business by keeping
you in business! It's a shame so many "other" shops out there think
there is a catch, and don't even show up to our trunk shows! We are
not "competing" with the "retail" shops, or our customers. We have a
special niche "behind the scenes" as it were.