Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Update - Large hole beads, charms, Christmas jewelry

Dec 8, 2010, 6:26 PM

Update - Large hole beads, charms, Christmas jewelry Can't Post

Just an update.

We've gotten in a new selection of large hole beads with grommet. They have a 4-4.5mm hole, in either silver plate or gold plate brass. They are cut crystals, some are glass, and some are gemstone (still have those on order). We've always carried large hole beads for macrame and leather work, but these are designed for the various add-a-bead systems that are so popular now.

We also have a _HUGE_ selection of charms in pewter, plated pewter, brass, sterling and glass/mixed.

We have a lot of christmas theme and general animal/sports/etc.

Also, if you are looking for a special pendent or centerpiece, we have a very, very good selection of stones and other materials set in sterling silver. These are varied, as they come from all over the world, and include a lot of Israeli silver with Roman glass.

We are packaging up a lot of things, making it easier to see and select, and then take home with you.

Remember: If you make jewelry to sell, we can help you manage your inventory and cash flow! We are a wholesale supplier, so we can stock the items you need most often, find other items that you may not know about, keep an eye on deals as they come up, and more. In addition, we can help you with cash flow because we don't force you to buy minimum quantities or stock a lot of stuff you don't really need to geet a "discount" -- even if you only need one item from Firemountan Gems' catalog. They have a HUGE selection of findings, parts and pieces -- you know it, we know it -- and we are able to get them for you in single unit quantities at the 2nd or 3rd level discounted price (sometimes less!).

Some things are easy to order from a catalog, other things, like our beads, we want you to come in and see, match to your needs, and COMPARE with what you are getting from catalogs! We are sure (and so are our regular customers) that our quality is second to none, and our pricing and selection is the best around -- even better than mail order.

Right now we have a lot of popular styles and materials at discounted prices. We buy in bulk, and sometimes we get huge discounts on odd lots of strands. These are materials that might have a broken bead, or damage that makes them less than a full strand, or they may be the last one and just taking up space. These are things that the distributor can't sell via their catalogs or displays, so they put them in a box, and sell them by weight. We offer them often below wholesale, and definitely below what you can find them anywhere else. They are great for making one-of-a-kind jewelry, expanding your stash of accent beads, or making inexpensive gifts and items for sale.

I have some new help, hopefully. And that will let me get more items out of boxes, into packages, on hooks, and maybe even get photos on-line.

If you've never been in, you really can't imagine what we have!

The only people who don't believe that, are the ones who don't shop with us!