Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Trunk show Nov 18 (Pictures from the May 6th show)

Nov 14, 2010, 12:18 PM

Trunk show Nov 18 (Pictures from the May 6th show) Can't Post

I remembered at the last moment to snap a few photos of the last trunk show.

We had already started to pack up, so this is what was left by the time it dawned on me to snap a few photos. There were 35-40 of these boxes, and more! We didn't even unload the whole truck! Come EARLY if you want to find something specific, or even to see *most* of what he's brought!!