Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Our semi annual trunk show, nov 18, and two passings.

Our semi annual trunk show, nov 18, and two passings. Can't Post

First, a reminder that our trunk show is on November 18th, from about 2pm to 6pm. It's a DO NOT MISS type event! Over a ton of beads -- literally! I'll post pictures in the forum shortly from our last one, I promise!

Second, I was on Craig Street, and saw that the History Bead Company is liquidating their inventory and closing. It's a shame another bead shop is closing.

Third, and finally, it's with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of Bob Patak, of Shadyside Mining Company.

He will be missed by the Pittsburgh community.

To view the Shadyside Mining Company website,
http://shadysideminingco.com/