Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded Crystal Cupcake tutorial!

beadangel
User

Sep 12, 2010, 3:26 PM

Beaded Crystal Cupcake tutorial! Can't Post

I have finished one of the beaded cupcakes tutorial, it's the big crystal one, see the free online tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/...oject/september.html this tutorial is not a very easy one but am at the moment working on another easier cupcake tutorial and should be out by next week.
For those who voted for the pink beaded one, don't worry, I have already planned it into my October (next month) tutorial plan.

See all my beaded cupcakes at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/cupcake.html

Thanks for looking!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

bvhfgsy

Re: [beadangel] Beaded Crystal Cupcake tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this seems to be very special.
http://www.eozy.com/