Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share!

beadangel
User

Apr 21, 2010, 7:34 AM

Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share! Can't Post

Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used.
See the free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com
Attachments: beadedstarsmall.gif (8.65 KB)

Tarlucon
Novice

Apr 21, 2010, 7:55 AM

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, Christine

I can't wait to try it:) But, I'm afraid that I'll only be able to try it in June as I've already boxed up my beads for shipping to the US (since we are moving there:).

Best of luck to you
Tara

beadangel
User

Apr 21, 2010, 9:46 AM

Re: [Tarlucon] Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share! [In reply to] Can't Post

Best of luck for the move! Hope you can get to your beads soon!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

ryefjf

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think your idea is this very remarkable.
http://www.eozy.com/