Home: Announcements: Abuse By Pittsburgh Police:
Final Update -- Cleared

Mar 25, 2010, 12:08 AM

Final Update -- Cleared Can't Post

After 4 years, and lots of time and money spent seeking justice, the Pennsylvania Superior Court cleared me of wrong doing, and reversed the lower court's ruling, and dismissed the charges.

Apparantly screaming for help, and being in pain is *really* *not* disturbing the peace! How wonderful.

The "victory" is hollow, since it came at great expense, not only in money, but time, health, and emotional distress.

I thank the justices who saw through the events and looked at the important parts of what did and did not go down.

But through all this I saw a side of the "system" that should not exist -- those with badges and guns making a mockery of justice, and betraying the people and laws they are sworn to protect and uphold.

The dissenting opinion showed just how dark that side really is, and what the true threat to our freedoms are, and where they come from. They do not come from abroad, or from "terrorists" with foreign names, but from our own "Gangs in Blue" and the abuses that are reported -- and ignored -- on a daily basis across the country.

The American Police are the best funded, most well organized and most threatening terrorist organization in the world. And, "We the People" are funding them!! And allowing them to get away with it!

Remember -- the police are accountable to US, *NOT* the other way around!! Never forget that, or one day you may wake up to find that we are the police state we feared in Orwell's 1984 and from behind the "iron curtain" during the Cold War.

And, as always, the police officer(s) "got away with it."