Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Animated Beading Lessons

Kathy Kostinsky
Novice

Jan 31, 2010, 11:01 PM

Animated Beading Lessons Can't Post

Dear Friends!
Recently I've created a few cartoon beading tutorials and I'd like to share them with you.
Here they are:
Kathrine Chain
Flower Rainbow Chain
Sphere
and my favourite know-how Easy looming without many ends of basic thread
All my new beading cartoons appear here

***************
Katenka's Beadwork

(This post was edited by Kathy Kostinsky on Nov 15, 2010, 1:09 AM)

evalyn
Novice

Mar 26, 2013, 3:54 AM

Re: [Kathy Kostinsky] Animated Beading Lessons [In reply to] Can't Post

This is very to find this beautiful information here. Thanks for share this information.

______________________
AC Replacement Houston

(This post was edited by evalyn on Mar 26, 2013, 3:57 AM)

AdamGenzink

Re: [Kathy Kostinsky] Animated Beading Lessons [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in need of demo could you please show the link.

converse shoes online

bvhafd
Novice

Jul 2, 2014, 6:23 PM

Re: [Kathy Kostinsky] Animated Beading Lessons [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you maybe this is a good idea.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online wholesale fashion online store.