Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals):
Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial!

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial! Can't Post

Hi all,

Just made two reindeer charm, each standing at around one inch tall for myself this Christmas! Both are 3D and made with right angle weave beading technique, with a combination of seed beads and crystals.

I also finish drawing one of the tutorial to share at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/...roject/december.html

See all of my beaded reindeers at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/reindeer.html

Thanks for looking!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

Tarlucon
Novice

Dec 6, 2009, 3:15 AM

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Beadangel

This looks like a fun and rewarding project. I spent all of yesterday morning reorganising my bead trunk and now I'm going to start making my first reindeer.

This reindeer will be given to somebody very special to my family. I will tell her of your genius:)

Thank you
Tara

beadangel
User

Dec 6, 2009, 12:25 PM

Re: [Tarlucon] Beaded 3D Reindeer with tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sooo glad you are giving it a try!

Happy Holiday Beading!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com