Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Black Friday Bling!!

Black Friday Bling!! Can't Post

We are doing the Black Friday Bling again.

Stop by for your beading needs, and a little fun :)

For everyone!

We'll have a bunch of kits, odds and ends, and most of our silver plated and gold plated items marked to go, and we'll be offering an additional 10% off all the orange tags -- so a $5.00 item will end up as $2.25, not $2.50.

For the jewelry makers, shop owners, and those who sell their items:

We will also be discounting all the displays (earring displays, bracelet displays, chain displays, higher-end gift boxes) 10% off the net price, and all our standard packaging and display cards (earring and bracelet boxes, earring cards, etc) by 10%. May not seem like much, but our regular price is already lower than most places "sale" prices. These items are perfect for your gift giving packaging, or for your last minute craft shows, or your last minute sales. EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER when properly packaged. People "buy the box" not necessarily the item.

SPECIALS:

We have a HUGE selection of silver pendents with a variety of different materials embedded or attached, from gemstones to Roman Glass. we'll be offering these at attractive prices. All you need is to add a chain, for a unique special gift.