Home: Black Friday Bling!!: Forum Maintennence: Bling Board -- (Announcements):
Black Friday Bling 2009 !!! is coming!

Sep 30, 2009, 11:42 PM

Black Friday Bling 2009 !!! is coming! Can't Post

the prediction for "black friday" this year is already turning to real "black."

But, we still plan to put the _BLING_ in it!!

As we near the end of our run, and are getting ready to close down for good, we will make this last black friday bling as amazing as we can.

We need to clear out as much as we can, so anything "left over" will be packed up, and there might be mystery boxes, grab bags, and other such items. We never had "junk", but we do have a lot of loose stuff, and odds and ends, and things left over from 6 years of running an eclectic shop.

More details as we get closer, but remember we always have "bling" and always have great prices. There's no reason to wait for one specific day -- and if you do, you could miss out on what we have now.

Mother Nature doesn't supply on demand, so often when some great beads are gone -- they are really gone! They can't be restocked.

Remember, we have rounds, chips, and misc beads in natural and dyed materials for as low as $1.50 a 16" strand, and $2 a 30" strand!! Try to beat that! And the quality is darn good for that price! Amazingly good, actually.

We also have some high-end materials, some very unique, as well as a lot of Israeli silver, gemstone pendents, and jewelry parts and pieces for your higher end creations.