Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Reminder: We are closing in 2010

Sep 30, 2009, 11:32 PM

Reminder: We are closing in 2010 Can't Post

Just a reminder, that time is running out.

We are closing for good in 2010, after the 2009 holiday season.

We'll be open every thursday and every saturday (except halloween) in October.

Thursdays 5-8pm (often about 4pm)

Saturdays 1pm-5pm (we try to open by noon, and rarely leave before 6....)

We can open by appointment -- just leave a private message in the http://beadbanter.com forum, and we'll arrange something.

We have the most varied selection of Swarovski crystals in the area. Not just the 4mm bicones, but a mix of 3, 4, 6, 8, and larger bicones. Cubes, Dice, Rounds, and Flowers (for the Christmas Tree earrings). We don't have all colors and all sizes in all colors, but we do have the variety!!

ROUNDS -- CUBES -- DICE -- HELIX -- BICONES and more.

We also have a great selection of brass, gold plate, and similar beads for your "BLACK & GOLD" creations.

Black and Gold season will run from football to hockey. We stocked up on a variety of black and "gold" glass, gemstones, and such. Unusual shapes, and items as well.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so think "pink." We still have a selection of pink beads, glass, Swarovski, etc.

I've also stocked up on display items -- earring cards, displays, boxes, counter/table displays, etc. For bracelets, earrings and necklaces. We are making jewelry and are "boxing" them up, but while we do, we have a lot of display selections for you to choose from!

We also have bulk ear wires in both sterling silver, and plated surgical steel (not "base" metal). I have head pins (gold and silver plated over brass) in 2", 3" and 4" lengths. Also some gold filled (1.5" and 2") and sterling (various lengths and gauges).

I have some colored niobium (blue, green, pink, etc) ear wires and head pins for that unique look.

If you plan on making jewelry for gifts, or sale, this holiday season you *NEED* to come by, and see what we have, and what we can get in -- at great savings!

*ALSO* Something we've never really advertised, is body jewelry.

If you have piercings, you need replacement jewelry, as well as new styles and colors. Why pay retail, or high-mark up "discount" when you can get them at real wholesale? Did you realize that mark up on the standard parts and pieces can be 1200% or more? That a $0.60 wholesale item can retail for $14.99 ?

We have standard CBR (captive ball rings), barbells and horse shoes, belly rings (in a variety of dangles) tongue, lip and nose jewelry in stainless and with logos and crystals, and all sorts of styles at WHOLESALE prices! Some are pre-packaged, others are sold loose. Half or less than the various shops. $6-8 items (some sell for as much as $12) rings/bars are available for $1.50 to $2.

We always wholesaled them out the "back door" as it were, and never had them displayed in the shop. We often "upgraded" them with gemstones for the metaphysical/holistic shops.

Did you realize that your 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm gemstone beads can make really nice "balls" for the captive ball rings? You have to test-fit, as all rings (and beads) are different, but you'll find ones that fit, and they add color and style!

We also carry larger gauges - not just 16/14, but 12, 10, 8, 6 and larger in random offerings.

Belly rings are "hot" and you know it. We have styles that you can make your own creative dangles. They are balls (with and without crystals) that have loops on them for your own dangle.

Anyway, stop by! Time is running out!! We are shutting down after the new year, sometime in February, and everything has to go! One way or the other. If you don't pick through it and find your gems, someone else will!

See you soon!