Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Considering changing what we carry to gemstones only

Considering changing what we carry to gemstones only Can't Post

We'll be open this week Wed/Thurs Noon-5p.

We will NOT be open this weekend.

We "took stock" of a lot of things over the past 2-3 years (from before we closed to now).

1) Gemstones (strands, loose, etc) are our #1 item.
2) Rocks/Minerals/Metaphysical come in at #2
3) Other/Misc/Unusual beads are #3

EVERYTHING ELSE -- seed beads, precious metals (beads, wire, etc), findings, supplie, etc, come in a very, very distant 4th.

We *MAY* stop carrying everything except #1, #2 and #3. That means no silver, gold, or even many glass beads (unless unusual). No wire (beading, wrapping, etc). No findings (toggles, clasps, etc). No tools,etc.

This would clear out over half our space, for virtually no turnover. This is a business decision, and YOUR BUSINESS will make the decision. Unfortunately we are making it before the holiday season -- because we NEED to know now -- so plan ahead!

If you want us to keep providing the wholesale/discounted findings -- earwires, head pins, crimps, clasps, etc, at the best prices in the region (by far), and at close to Internet/mail-order with no minimums, you need to show us you are interested. By buying with us. If we stop carrying it, you'll be stuck with mail order or the "retail only" shops, and significantly higher prices and lesser selections. Your choice.

Swarovski crystals are in a grey area. We stock a wide selection of non-bicones, and a reasonable selection of bicones (in 3, 4, 6, 8, 10mm sizes). If you want us to keep providing them at wholesale/bulk pricing (for even loose beads) you need to show us. We have bicones, rounds, cubes, dice, odd shapes, even rhinestones for jewelry repair.

This is a big decision -- do we stay as we are, wholesale to everyone with the full selection, or do we cut back, and become "Gemstones and unusual beads & Metaphysical Only"