Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Loose beads gotta go

Loose beads gotta go Can't Post

All our loose beads have gotta go!! We have boxes, and boxes, and bags in bags, and more that *really* need to go!

These are all the items from the "retail" days, where we cut strands, bought loose beads, or collected the odds and ends from in-store creations.

These are *NOT* junk beads. They are everything from the bloodstone/indian-jasper to mookite and citrine. Yes, there are lower end beads too -- spacers, chips, and glass. And, yes, we have some really nice funky acrylic beads and crackle glass that are _PERFECT_ for this season -- in both style and PRICE!!

We have gotten most of the stuff out, and repackaged, and we are now going through what was in our old "drawer" unit and on all the tables/counters and putting them into new packages, or setting them out as pick-beads.

Anything that would be used in a quantity of 1 or 2 (or 3) on a piece of jewelry we'll still have "pick bin" style. But anything used as spacers, fillers, or used in a quanity on a piece will be packaged in bulk, and priced to go!

All our seed beads need to go!! And they are all way below current pricing, even whole sale pricing. They are almost all in flip top tubes, and virtually all are Japanese -- Miyuki and Toho. A few are czech, but not many. Most are 11's, but we run the range from 3 to 15, And, we have a mix of shapes -- mostly standard/round but some square, some triangle, and some "other"

We need to get rid of all this "loose" stuff, and now is the perfect time to fill in your work-box with an assortment of small and medium quanitities of high quality stuff (glass, gemstone, bone, wood, etc).

We simply do not have the room!! (and actually, judging by what was still in boxes, never did!) to display it all.

We are concentrating on the strands, focal beads, unusual beads, etc. And these packages, bags, and mixes just can't be worked in any more. We are not a shop where people come in to make one item -- we used to be -- and had an awesome selection of loose beads!! But we need to get rid of those beads now, and sell them by the strand, or standard package, not the piece or gram, or etc.

So, if you need to diversify your working inventory, *NOW* is the time! At some point we will simply wholesale/clear out the lot to a flea market or a charity. We need to get them GONE.... so for now, our customers/followers have first pick. Don't wait, or you'll be sorry...... seriously.