Home: Announcements: Announcements:
I've not updated here in awhile.

I've not updated here in awhile. Can't Post

I've not updated this site in awhile, and it's just a matter of time.

We are working -- still working -- to unpack all the boxes we packed up last year, and to repackage all the loose stuff, and switch the store over to a more "wholesale" model.

That means we are not the sort of shop you go to to make one pair of earrings, or to sit and worrk on a necklace. We are set up for the jewelry maker who makes a lot of jewelry, or who has a business.

Rather than the make-it-here services we used to, and most bead shops, offer, we are set up for the people who make jewelry at home (or whereever) and need the BEST ITEMS at the BEST PRICING, and need someone who can help their business -- or hobby -- grow.

The services we provide are geared towards that customer. We offer low prices, "bulk" type packaging, a WIDE selection of styles, materials, and price points, and can help with your cash flow and inventory management.

Cash flow and inventory management are the eseential parts of a "supply" type business, especially in these times of shrinking dollars, and tightening belts.

You need to watch your pennies, and over-buying to get a "deal" could be the quickest way to get into trouble. *THAT* is where our wholesale-in-Pittsburgh model helps!!

We stock the items YOU NEED at the prices you could get on-line (or sometimes even better) without the delays, the uncertainties, and hidden costs. You can pick up and match the stones to your projects, view findings side-by-side to see if they work for you, and order "bulk" items such as precious metal rounds or swarovski crystals through us at wholesale pricing.

We keep your most used items in stock for those "emergencies" and we help your cash flow by letting you buy what you need, rather than buying "MORE" to get the "discount"

How much stuff is laying around your workplace that you bought for a "deal" or to get a "volume discount" ? Wouldn't it have been better to keep that as _CASH_ to help grow your business? Or to put back into your hobby?