Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals):
Beaded 3D Schnauzer dog tutorial!

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Schnauzer dog tutorial! Can't Post

Hi all,

I just fiinished drawing out the free tutorial for my beaded schnauzer doggie to share, see the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/project/june.html (beware it's a very long one, not for beginners)

See the Schnauzers I made for myself at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/beaded_dog.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

Tarlucon
Novice

Mar 24, 2010, 9:39 PM

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Schnauzer dog tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Christine:)

This Schnauzer was a real challenge. It took forever, but it sure was worth it:) As I feared, I got a few requests to make some to order, but that just isn't my scene:)

This schnauzer is fun to make if you're making it for somebody special, as a gift:) Then, the length of the project doesn't matter.

It is a REALLY great design.

Tara

beadangel
User

Mar 26, 2010, 12:17 AM

Re: [Tarlucon] Beaded 3D Schnauzer dog tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know, this is one of the more time consuming and difficult beaded animal project, compared to the rest like the fish and chickens....

Happy Beading!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com