Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Gearing up for spring events

Jan 29, 2009, 12:32 PM

Gearing up for spring events Can't Post

We have gotten in a whole new selection of lower priced beads (in good quality) for designers and resellers to help make affordable, attractive, and PROFITABLE creations.

We are looking at adding in displays -- busts, etc -- to our already stocked earing and bracelet displays.

Do you want us to stock boxes, earring cards, etc.? Shipping on those items is pretty high, in general, and we can help lower overall costs.

We are open THURSDAYS 5-8pm specifically for designers/resellers to help you get ready for the weekend.

That includes tonight (despite the bad weather).