Home: Announcements: Announcements:
2009 Schedule

Jan 14, 2009, 9:49 PM

2009 Schedule Can't Post

NOTE: We are aware of the weather. If the weather is really bad -- below
10 degrees, or snowing/sleeting/icing there is a chance we won't be open.
So *please* use common sense in planning to come out.

Just a reminder, our 2009 hours start off with Thursday evenings from 5-8pm.
This is our "regular" open time, so you can hit us before the weekend, and get
last minute things for your weekend shows/sales/etc.

We will be open Saturday January 17th from 10am - 4pm.
Saturdays we are open to the "public" as it were, at least until we clear out all the retail stuff.

We are now primarily wholesale, and we are still clearing out the retail type items.

We *CAN* save you money, and help you manage your cash flow better, curb
inventory problems, and do it all for about what you'd be playing random roulette
by mail order or Internet sales.

We have gotten in a lot of rounds in 4, 6, 8, 10mm at *EXTREMELY* amazing
prices. Many of these strands are considered "seconds" in cut, but the material
is quite nice, A/B grade in general, and many don't even appear to be "seconds."
Some strands have beads with flat spots, or off-center holes, but for spacers
and lower-end crafty type grab-sale type jewelry these are perfect. Many are
good enough to use on your regular work, at HUGE savings.

We have a lot of nice brass and copper in, and have gotten in some amazing
crackle glass beads, perfect for spring jewelry and to attract attention to your
tables. Some are even 30" strands, for prices half what stores charge for 14-15"
strands.