Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
3-D Beaded Christmas Tree Charm with tutorial!

beadangel
User

Nov 19, 2008, 2:41 PM

3-D Beaded Christmas Tree Charm with tutorial! Can't Post

Hi all,

Just finished drawing the tutorial for my mini Christmas tree charm that I made two as a pair of earrings for myself too!

See tutorial at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/...roject/november.html

See all the Christmas trees I made: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/..._christmas_tree.html

Thanks for looking!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

chdfaffu

Re: [beadangel] 3-D Beaded Christmas Tree Charm with tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think your the Christmas tree is beautiful.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online wholesale fashion online store.