Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Final Fling?

Dec 20, 2007, 11:48 AM

Final Fling? Can't Post

We are considering a final fling, before everything goes into storage.

It would *just* be for gemstone strands, and a whole bunch of things have already been packed. What it would be are the higher end strands and most of the mid and lower end strands. Some glass, shell and corals, and bone. Most of the remaining pearls and shell have been packed up, and most of the loose beads, crystals, and precious metals (sterling, gold, etc) have been packed.

We had thought this saturday, but that isn't going to happen.

We thought maybe Dec 24th, from about noon to 4, but that is sort of short notice, and everyone has other things to do, I'm sure.

So, maybe right before the end of the month? Is there any interest?