HOME Visit
BetterBeads.com

BeadBanter.com

Pittsburgh's Best and Biggest Beading Information Area! Everything Beads in SW Pennsylvania!

You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here!
29926 registered users

Remember, the use of this forum is a privilege NOT a right. Please follow the rules, and keep the FORUM useful by placing your posts in the proper message area. Spam will *NOT* be tolerated!

The Upcoming classes discussion is in Clubs & ClassesNEW

Better Beading Better Beading Group PUGDOG.com Origami.net Pugs.net Free Digital Postcards®
BetterBeads.com BeadieCritters.com RockTumbling101 Rockstrology.com Girlfriends.com

Forum Name Threads Posts Last Post
Announcements
No new posts Announcements
About this site and our retail shop site BetterBeads.com
259 289 Sep 23, 2013, 12:12 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Feedback To Our Shop
There are often some specific things we'd like some input on, and we'll ask those things here. You can reply to an existing thread, but not start one. Please do not go off-topic. There are other areas to post, or leave a Private Message
2 35 Oct 26, 2021, 1:56 AM
by qigopokywa Jump to post
No new posts In the News
Articles about, and mentions of our shop, in the news.
4 5 Oct 11, 2006, 2:00 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures
New arrivals and pictures of various gemstone products will now be listed here.
35 38 May 15, 2007, 3:54 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Member of The Month
Recognizing excellence in posting, helpfullness, and information. You can vote for the member of the month (all votes are private -- sysop eyes only -- for fairness reasons). [voting coming soon]
12 33 Sep 24, 2021, 4:36 AM
by Maury Jump to post
No new posts BeadCon - Pittsburgh
What interest is there setting up a bead convention in Pittsburgh?
77 94 Oct 14, 2021, 9:58 AM
by bnuiiiolkz331q Jump to post
No new posts Bug Reports
Please post bug reports, or problems here. This is not a "help" area, bug reports only.
80 401 Oct 25, 2021, 9:44 AM
by niyahe Jump to post
No new posts Policies
A two-way communication on policies. You can post replies, but not new threads. Use the General Discussion area if you need to start something new.
4 7 Apr 6, 2021, 3:45 AM
by Robert_Lofar Jump to post
No new posts Abuse By Pittsburgh Police
A forum for what has happened, and is happening with my call to 911 and ending up in the ER brutalized and victimized by the Police and EMS
45 53 Oct 12, 2021, 9:41 PM
by Wink01 Jump to post
Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org
No new posts General Bead Cause Discussions
Questions, Answers, Help, & Ideas on BeadCauses in general.
170 256 Oct 15, 2021, 11:42 PM
by nfkjasfas Jump to post
No new posts Beads of Courage
BeadsOfCourage.net is the home site of this milestone marking organization.
6 10 Sep 8, 2021, 2:07 AM
by among Jump to post
General Discussions
No new posts General Discussion
General discussions : for now, all posts go here. Let us know what you would like to see here!
1086 1874 Oct 26, 2021, 1:56 AM
by grusk Jump to post
No new posts Classes & Instruction
Talk about classes, find an instructor, gain pointers, etc.
128 275 Oct 22, 2021, 3:07 AM
by jakethomas Jump to post
No new posts Humor
Funny things in Beadland.
24 43 Sep 8, 2021, 7:15 AM
by Mariannaa Jump to post
No new posts Beadwork Archives
Our *free* site for putting your patterns, tutorials, and information you want to be available for beaders everywhere!
63 137 Sep 30, 2021, 1:12 AM
by annachurch Jump to post
No new posts Beading Issues - Surveys, Questions and Calls for
Any sorts of "survey" type questions, unoffical polls, or questions like "What do you have in your bag..."
23 48 Jul 22, 2021, 3:18 AM
by maryfayolaa Jump to post
No new posts Show & Tell & Critique
Do you have something to show off? Do you make unique items of interest to the general beading community?
56 94 Sep 30, 2021, 12:24 AM
by Donald345 Jump to post
No new posts Working with Kids
Children can be challenging, so this deserves a topic of its own!
19 34 Oct 19, 2021, 6:09 PM
by loyedsmith885 Jump to post
No new posts Bead Exchange & Bead Swap
Come into our shop, and exchange your tired, old, unloved beads, for fresh, new lovable ones!
9 11 Sep 26, 2005, 12:03 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Off The Beadin' Path
Slightly off-topic, but still bead related, not-quite-Announcement material.
14 48 Aug 13, 2021, 4:52 AM
by elizabetroos69 Jump to post
Business Issues and Advice
No new posts General Questions
220 419 Oct 26, 2021, 3:28 AM
by patricia9x Jump to post
No new posts Advertising and Promotions
25 56 Oct 3, 2021, 10:45 AM
by Katerinac Jump to post
No new posts Problem Solving
11 32 Sep 21, 2021, 3:48 AM
by jack11 Jump to post
No new posts Reflections after a year in retail
Some notes, and reflections after a year in retail.
4 11 Jan 18, 2021, 1:57 AM
by vinay01 Jump to post
Help Me!
No new posts Searching For...
If you are looking for a plan, a bead, a tutorial, or anything on-line or off.
39 101 Aug 30, 2021, 9:52 AM
by Antrume Jump to post
No new posts How do I....?
When you need some help on some aspect of beading.
13 30 Aug 16, 2021, 8:08 AM
by Forest Jump to post
No new posts Trying something new....
For those just starting out, or trying something new, get the help you need here!
4 10 Aug 20, 2021, 9:00 AM
by gipale8435 Jump to post
No new posts Using Beading Programs
Using computer based pattern design programs.
2 21 Oct 15, 2021, 1:45 PM
by melanicasado88 Jump to post
3d Beading
No new posts Beaded Beads
For those who love making big beads out of little beads.
42 63 Sep 6, 2021, 4:29 AM
by Kenzo01 Jump to post
No new posts Embellishments
For adding beads to quilts, fabric, clothing, shoes, etc.
6 19 May 5, 2021, 10:52 AM
by Benny Jump to post
No new posts Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.
26 62 Aug 23, 2021, 5:35 AM
by Matbel Jump to post
No new posts Figures (People and Animals)
37 131 Sep 27, 2021, 1:04 PM
by Ashlay Jump to post
No new posts Beadie Critters
From seed beads through pony beads - check out Beadiecritters.com
7 26 Oct 25, 2021, 12:22 AM
by TomEdison9 Jump to post
Chainmail
No new posts Starting Out
Help, beginning issues and questions. Can't get the rings to do what you want? Ask for help.
16 41 Oct 17, 2021, 6:49 AM
by jlee75188 Jump to post
No new posts Advanced Ring Weaving and Cloth Making
Beyond the basics, the "tough" questions on making metal cloths and clothes. Where to get help when your project isn't working out or you have a creative block.
1 2 Feb 19, 2021, 6:52 AM
by lifecare121 Jump to post
No new posts Linked Ring Jewelry
Making jewelry from linked rings. Everything from chains to weaves, simple or decorated with beads.
3 4 Feb 26, 2020, 4:36 AM
by holweendef Jump to post
Flames & Fumes
No new posts Flames & Fumes - The Message Board
Off-topic posts - things not related to beading or beadwork. No SPAM. No illegal or otherwise borderline posts.
30 55 Oct 22, 2021, 7:54 AM
by MarioFred Jump to post
Forum Maintennence

New posts! = Forum has new posts - Mark all read