HOME Visit
BetterBeads.com

BeadBanter.com

Pittsburgh's Best and Biggest Beading Information Area! Everything Beads in SW Pennsylvania!

You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here!
8262 registered users

Remember, the use of this forum is a privilege NOT a right. Please follow the rules, and keep the FORUM useful by placing your posts in the proper message area. Spam will *NOT* be tolerated!

The Upcoming classes discussion is in Clubs & ClassesNEW

Better Beading Better Beading Group PUGDOG.com Origami.net Pugs.net Free Digital Postcards®
BetterBeads.com BeadieCritters.com RockTumbling101 Rockstrology.com Girlfriends.com

Forum Name Threads Posts Last Post
Announcements
No new posts Announcements
About this site and our retail shop site BetterBeads.com
259 289 Sep 23, 2013, 12:12 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Feedback To Our Shop
There are often some specific things we'd like some input on, and we'll ask those things here. You can reply to an existing thread, but not start one. Please do not go off-topic. There are other areas to post, or leave a Private Message
2 11 Jul 30, 2020, 12:21 PM
by agreyss Jump to post
No new posts In the News
Articles about, and mentions of our shop, in the news.
4 5 Oct 11, 2006, 2:00 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures
New arrivals and pictures of various gemstone products will now be listed here.
35 38 May 15, 2007, 3:54 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Member of The Month
Recognizing excellence in posting, helpfullness, and information. You can vote for the member of the month (all votes are private -- sysop eyes only -- for fairness reasons). [voting coming soon]
12 21 Jul 29, 2020, 1:03 AM
by Redfoxhelmets Jump to post
No new posts BeadCon - Pittsburgh
What interest is there setting up a bead convention in Pittsburgh?
58 67 Jul 10, 2020, 1:14 AM
by edgarverlaine Jump to post
No new posts Bug Reports
Please post bug reports, or problems here. This is not a "help" area, bug reports only.
53 320 Jul 20, 2020, 9:25 AM
by dvdask3 Jump to post
No new posts Policies
A two-way communication on policies. You can post replies, but not new threads. Use the General Discussion area if you need to start something new.
4 5 Jan 24, 2019, 7:40 PM
by Alicemur753 Jump to post
No new posts Abuse By Pittsburgh Police
A forum for what has happened, and is happening with my call to 911 and ending up in the ER brutalized and victimized by the Police and EMS
34 37 Jun 24, 2020, 1:02 AM
by slimymed Jump to post
Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org
No new posts General Bead Cause Discussions
Questions, Answers, Help, & Ideas on BeadCauses in general.
91 123 Jul 26, 2020, 4:59 AM
by uww26027 Jump to post
No new posts Beads of Courage
BeadsOfCourage.net is the home site of this milestone marking organization.
6 8 Feb 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
by sondeff Jump to post
General Discussions
No new posts General Discussion
General discussions : for now, all posts go here. Let us know what you would like to see here!
701 1020 Aug 3, 2020, 9:04 AM
by Dahilla Jump to post
No new posts Classes & Instruction
Talk about classes, find an instructor, gain pointers, etc.
90 189 Aug 1, 2020, 12:41 PM
by Mike2020 Jump to post
No new posts Humor
Funny things in Beadland.
17 33 Jul 29, 2020, 12:08 PM
by yww13807 Jump to post
No new posts Beadwork Archives
Our *free* site for putting your patterns, tutorials, and information you want to be available for beaders everywhere!
50 111 Jul 30, 2020, 9:16 AM
by cml20683 Jump to post
No new posts Beading Issues - Surveys, Questions and Calls for
Any sorts of "survey" type questions, unoffical polls, or questions like "What do you have in your bag..."
23 47 Feb 27, 2020, 1:26 AM
by jeneveziua Jump to post
No new posts Show & Tell & Critique
Do you have something to show off? Do you make unique items of interest to the general beading community?
54 87 Jan 29, 2020, 5:09 AM
by chloebailey Jump to post
No new posts Working with Kids
Children can be challenging, so this deserves a topic of its own!
7 8 Feb 19, 2020, 10:08 PM
by farisosunye Jump to post
No new posts Bead Exchange & Bead Swap
Come into our shop, and exchange your tired, old, unloved beads, for fresh, new lovable ones!
9 11 Sep 26, 2005, 12:03 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Off The Beadin' Path
Slightly off-topic, but still bead related, not-quite-Announcement material.
14 29 Jul 19, 2020, 2:27 PM
by Daisy42 Jump to post
Business Issues and Advice
No new posts General Questions
69 144 Aug 3, 2020, 11:52 PM
by goocare Jump to post
No new posts Advertising and Promotions
17 40 Jul 27, 2020, 7:27 AM
by MarkKramer Jump to post
No new posts Problem Solving
4 10 Jul 20, 2020, 11:24 AM
by BerryJenkins Jump to post
No new posts Reflections after a year in retail
Some notes, and reflections after a year in retail.
4 9 May 19, 2020, 6:20 PM
by JosephGConant Jump to post
Help Me!
No new posts Searching For...
If you are looking for a plan, a bead, a tutorial, or anything on-line or off.
34 88 Jul 25, 2020, 4:17 AM
by rokyshove Jump to post
No new posts How do I....?
When you need some help on some aspect of beading.
13 28 Jul 25, 2020, 6:55 AM
by sgautoassist Jump to post
No new posts Trying something new....
For those just starting out, or trying something new, get the help you need here!
4 7 May 16, 2020, 6:17 AM
by JulieMadigan Jump to post
No new posts Using Beading Programs
Using computer based pattern design programs.
2 17 Nov 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
by Hince1943 Jump to post
3d Beading
No new posts Beaded Beads
For those who love making big beads out of little beads.
39 60 May 7, 2020, 1:45 AM
by cheetahjup90 Jump to post
No new posts Embellishments
For adding beads to quilts, fabric, clothing, shoes, etc.
4 11 Apr 27, 2020, 5:29 AM
by Kalay Jump to post
No new posts Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.
25 60 Jun 28, 2019, 2:36 AM
by Winters12 Jump to post
No new posts Figures (People and Animals)
34 122 Apr 17, 2020, 1:57 AM
by elaina Jump to post
No new posts Beadie Critters
From seed beads through pony beads - check out Beadiecritters.com
7 25 Jun 25, 2020, 1:42 AM
by robin Jump to post
Chainmail
No new posts Starting Out
Help, beginning issues and questions. Can't get the rings to do what you want? Ask for help.
9 26 Feb 12, 2020, 9:02 PM
by stevecane Jump to post
No new posts Advanced Ring Weaving and Cloth Making
Beyond the basics, the "tough" questions on making metal cloths and clothes. Where to get help when your project isn't working out or you have a creative block.
1 1 May 7, 2020, 5:27 AM
by kristinasmith Jump to post
No new posts Linked Ring Jewelry
Making jewelry from linked rings. Everything from chains to weaves, simple or decorated with beads.
3 4 Feb 26, 2020, 4:36 AM
by holweendef Jump to post
Flames & Fumes
No new posts Flames & Fumes - The Message Board
Off-topic posts - things not related to beading or beadwork. No SPAM. No illegal or otherwise borderline posts.
8 10 Jul 19, 2020, 11:46 PM
by ToosSchotte Jump to post
Forum Maintennence

New posts! = Forum has new posts - Mark all read