HOME Visit
BetterBeads.com

BeadBanter.com

Black Friday Bling!!! Our dressing up of the bleak economic picture. -- Read More

Need Business Cards? Visit our friends at DotGraphics and click on "business cards"! Yes, we know them!

Need Postcards? Visit our friends who are now running Postcards.com!

Pittsburgh's Best and Biggest Beading Information Area! Everything Beads in SW Pennsylvania!

Come Burn in...

You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here!

Remember, the use of this forum is a privilege NOT a right. Please follow the rules, and keep the FORUM useful by placing your posts in the proper message area. Spam will *NOT* be tolerated!

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

READ how your purchase of REAL BALI items goes to the long term redevelopment and stability of Indonesia in the wake of the devastating effects of the tsunami.

HomeTownWeather.com: Our own weather site!! Check it out! It's great!

Dravites: A brown form of often translucent tourmaline.

Sites in our network that may be of interest. For a complete list, check out PUGDOG.com 6548 registered users

Better Beading Better Beading Group PUGDOG.com Origami.net Pugs.net Free Digital Postcards®
BetterBeads.com BeadieCritters.com RockTumbling101 Rockstrology.com Girlfriends.com

Forum Name Threads Posts Last Post
Announcements - Information about this forum, our websites, and our retail shop.
No new posts Announcements
About this site and our retail shop site BetterBeads.com
259 289 Sep 23, 2013, 12:12 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Feedback To Our Shop
There are often some specific things we'd like some input on, and we'll ask those things here. You can reply to an existing thread, but not start one. Please do not go off-topic. There are other areas to post, or leave a Private Message
2 4 Nov 10, 2017, 1:13 AM
by evanslee Jump to post
No new posts In the News
Articles about, and mentions of our shop, in the news.
4 5 Oct 11, 2006, 2:00 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures
New arrivals and pictures of various gemstone products will now be listed here.
35 38 May 15, 2007, 3:54 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Member of The Month
Recognizing excellence in posting, helpfullness, and information. You can vote for the member of the month (all votes are private -- sysop eyes only -- for fairness reasons). [voting coming soon]
12 16 Jul 22, 2019, 3:46 PM
by Jupiter Jump to post
No new posts BeadCon - Pittsburgh
What interest is there setting up a bead convention in Pittsburgh?
28 35 Oct 9, 2019, 2:48 AM
by bears123 Jump to post
No new posts Bug Reports
Please post bug reports, or problems here. This is not a "help" area, bug reports only.
25 284 Oct 13, 2019, 11:28 PM
by ylq123 Jump to post
No new posts Policies
A two-way communication on policies. You can post replies, but not new threads. Use the General Discussion area if you need to start something new.
4 5 Jan 24, 2019, 7:40 PM
by Alicemur753 Jump to post
No new posts Abuse By Pittsburgh Police
A forum for what has happened, and is happening with my call to 911 and ending up in the ER brutalized and victimized by the Police and EMS
17 20 Sep 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
by hevircy Jump to post
Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org - Organizations and efforts using beads to make a statement, or brighten lives.
No new posts General Bead Cause Discussions
Questions, Answers, Help, & Ideas on BeadCauses in general.
49 76 Oct 18, 2019, 3:02 AM
by lanaaxzok Jump to post
No new posts Beads of Courage
BeadsOfCourage.net is the home site of this milestone marking organization.
5 7 Oct 12, 2019, 3:19 AM
by oraineua Jump to post
General Discussions - Anything not otherwise classified!
No new posts General Discussion
General discussions : for now, all posts go here. Let us know what you would like to see here!
430 599 Oct 17, 2019, 6:38 AM
by dkdhqtyh Jump to post
No new posts Classes & Instruction
Talk about classes, find an instructor, gain pointers, etc.
70 124 Oct 17, 2019, 12:17 AM
by PaulMartinez Jump to post
No new posts Humor
Funny things in Beadland.
5 16 Oct 9, 2019, 2:15 AM
by RobertSharph Jump to post
No new posts Beadwork Archives
Our *free* site for putting your patterns, tutorials, and information you want to be available for beaders everywhere!
38 96 Oct 14, 2019, 11:57 PM
by woogn Jump to post
No new posts Beading Issues - Surveys, Questions and Calls for
Any sorts of "survey" type questions, unoffical polls, or questions like "What do you have in your bag..."
20 44 Feb 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
by Blanca90 Jump to post
No new posts Show & Tell & Critique
Do you have something to show off? Do you make unique items of interest to the general beading community?
46 79 Oct 9, 2019, 2:10 AM
by dalafsolmesherr Jump to post
No new posts Working with Kids
Children can be challenging, so this deserves a topic of its own!
4 5 Aug 15, 2019, 8:07 PM
by Fown1946 Jump to post
No new posts Bead Exchange & Bead Swap
Come into our shop, and exchange your tired, old, unloved beads, for fresh, new lovable ones!
9 11 Sep 26, 2005, 12:03 PM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Off The Beadin' Path
Slightly off-topic, but still bead related, not-quite-Announcement material.
14 25 Oct 6, 2019, 11:53 PM
by Garrido Jump to post
Business Issues and Advice - Running a business, or thinking of starting one? Need some advice or pointers?
No new posts General Questions
38 88 Oct 18, 2019, 5:27 AM
by lastra Jump to post
No new posts Advertising and Promotions
16 35 Oct 2, 2019, 7:17 AM
by KittyAdams Jump to post
No new posts Problem Solving
2 4 Sep 3, 2019, 1:07 AM
by morgiestrap Jump to post
No new posts Reflections after a year in retail
Some notes, and reflections after a year in retail.
4 7 Oct 9, 2019, 12:00 AM
by nutiklops Jump to post
Help Me! - When you are looking for something, or needing advice
No new posts Searching For...
If you are looking for a plan, a bead, a tutorial, or anything on-line or off.
29 71 Sep 27, 2019, 1:00 AM
by lsaber Jump to post
No new posts How do I....?
When you need some help on some aspect of beading.
12 26 Apr 6, 2011, 7:22 AM
by karenramel Jump to post
No new posts Trying something new....
For those just starting out, or trying something new, get the help you need here!
4 6 Aug 30, 2019, 12:21 AM
by lelolyfie Jump to post
No new posts Using Beading Programs
Using computer based pattern design programs.
2 17 Nov 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
by Hince1943 Jump to post
3d Beading - A place for all those non-flat things. Ornaments, beaded balls, dolls, etc.
No new posts Beaded Beads
For those who love making big beads out of little beads.
37 58 Oct 7, 2019, 1:59 AM
by foodpenther Jump to post
No new posts Embellishments
For adding beads to quilts, fabric, clothing, shoes, etc.
4 9 Jun 28, 2019, 3:14 AM
by vikarishull Jump to post
No new posts Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.
25 60 Jun 28, 2019, 2:36 AM
by Winters12 Jump to post
No new posts Figures (People and Animals)
33 119 Sep 24, 2019, 4:57 AM
by Isabella Jones Jump to post
No new posts Beadie Critters
From seed beads through pony beads - check out Beadiecritters.com
7 24 Jun 2, 2012, 4:21 AM
by WildNat Jump to post
Chainmail - The fine art of weaving in wire, using interlocking rings.
No new posts Starting Out
Help, beginning issues and questions. Can't get the rings to do what you want? Ask for help.
7 22 Jan 10, 2005, 9:50 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Advanced Ring Weaving and Cloth Making
Beyond the basics, the "tough" questions on making metal cloths and clothes. Where to get help when your project isn't working out or you have a creative block.
0 0
No new posts Linked Ring Jewelry
Making jewelry from linked rings. Everything from chains to weaves, simple or decorated with beads.
2 3 Jun 29, 2019, 2:42 PM
by volyagaye Jump to post
Flames & Fumes - Stuff that has nothing to do with this forum, but you feel you need to talk about. Inactive threads will be expunged after about 30 days.
No new posts Flames & Fumes - The Message Board
Off-topic posts - things not related to beading or beadwork. No SPAM. No illegal or otherwise borderline posts.
6 6 Dec 19, 2018, 7:11 PM
by chenyan94 Jump to post
Forum Maintennence - Admin Only Area

New posts! = Forum has new posts
No new posts = Forum has no new posts

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4