Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Small carved figures, fetishes, buddahs, dragons, owls, etc.

Dec 3, 2006, 8:50 PM

Small carved figures, fetishes, buddahs, dragons, owls, etc.

We have a large selection of small carvings in standard animals, as well as some unusual ones.

We got in a bunch of owls. water buffalo, cats, pigs, dogs, snakes, dragons, buddahs, and more.

The small boxes are higher quality white soapstone with inlayed gemstones. Very nice, and
not the usual lower grade stuff. Perfect for holding that small gifts like rings, diamonds,
earrings, or your own special love item.