Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
A tour of our bead strands #1 (LARGE images)

Dec 3, 2006, 4:49 PM

A tour of our bead strands #1 (LARGE images)

While we say we have the largest selection in the area, and are the biggest little beadshop in town, most people think we are joking, or bragging. Until they come in. So, for those who have not been in, and haven't gotten to see what we have, here is a tour.

As of Dec 1st:

Set one: Bead Strands #1 (10 images)

Assorted beads from various locations, The beads next to the rose quartz were called
"Fire Agate" but really aren't. It's a new material, that is treated in some way to give it
a very striking look. So be careful, "Fire Agate" may not be what you think it is.

Assorted beads. Russian Serpentine, calcite drops, new jade, dyed red agates, chip strands
yellow turquoise, red coral, brecciated jasper, "fire agate" and others.

Assorted strands. The large greenish rounds are Prehenite. It's a quartz with inclusions,
that is treated to give it the green color. Some stunning citrine. Mookite. African opal.
Russian Serpentine, Ruby in zoisite. New jade, and other assorted materials.

Some assorted odd ball strands and chains. The center group is carved leaves in various
gemstones. There are some other rounds and drilled rings for framing beads.

There are some shell and MOP. A bunch of agates and others. There is a mix of fluorite,
agates, new jade, white jade, turquoise, jaspers and more.

Chrysopraise, mookite, and yellow jasper. A few others too.

This has a lot of things. Garnet, jasper, agates, ocean jasper, smokey quartz, lapis, coral.

Rhodonite, red agate, smokey quartze, blue lace, pyrite, garnets, rose quartze, and more.

Pearls, kunzite (more color than shown in the picture), tourmaline, lapis, angelite/periwinkle,
malachite, and more.

Malachite - hand cut and graduated. Sea foam glass. Kyanite. Adalusite - a natural cross.
and some Sugalite.

Set 2 next.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Dec 3, 2006, 5:06 PM)