Home: Announcements: Member of The Month:
April Member of the Month Underway

Apr 8, 2005, 11:27 AM

April Member of the Month Underway

Hello!

I had really hoped we'd have a winner last month, but we didn't (unless I've missed something).

The rules are simple, anyone who starts a thread that generates at least one reply from someone other than me, is entered.

Disclaimer: Talking to yourself is not allowed, and would be considered wire and/or mail fraud, actually. We reserve the right to verify posters. IP's are logged, btw, for all messages (pretty much *every* forum does that to prevent abuse).

Now that that is out of the way, there is so much to talk about and show off, I can't understand why it's always so quiet on beading forums -- not just this one.

Musen1969

Re: [pugdog] April Member of the Month Underway

We have many websites or forums for career counseling, Gaggle is one of them. This https://craftresumes.com/...cisco-resume-writer/ site is really good to the students. At this forum, it advises you for switching your career to data science because nowadays technology is very vast and the scope of this field is great.

Jupiter
New User

Jul 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

Re: [Musen1969] April Member of the Month Underway

Hello to all!
Tell me, who earns his living?
For example, I work as a programmer in a custom software development company and so far everything suits me. I like the salary, the team, the tasks, and how do you like your job?

RCD2000
New User

Dec 21, 2019, 7:55 AM

Re: [Jupiter] April Member of the Month Underway

I love my job at https://spd.group/! I have an opportunity to earn my living, write technological articles and learn every day. This is awesome, I couldn't imagine that I will be doing that!

DanielDan

Re: [RCD2000] April Member of the Month Underway

I think you'll be also interested in reading some tips about how to choose software development outsourcing company which can provide you with an appropriate developer according to your needs here: https://y-sbm.com/...-development-company. Hope it will be useful for everyone.
Have a good day!
https://y-sbm.com

(This post was edited by DanielDan on May 28, 2020, 8:36 AM)

Redfoxhelmets

Re: [pugdog] April Member of the Month Underway

Redfox Helmets is Leading Open Face Helmet Manufacturers in India. We are manufacturers and suppliers of Open Face Helmet all over India. We are using the best quality of material for making Open Face Helmet. We are also offing Flip Up and Full Face Helmet at very reasonable prices. If you want to buy any type of Helmet so contact us or visit our website.

Website: https://www.redfoxhelmets.com/open-face-helmet/

nehasharma

Re: [Redfoxhelmets] April Member of the Month Underway

This article you have shared here's incredible. I like and recognize work. The factors you have talked about in this specific article are helpful. I should try to seek after these parts and moreover talk about others. http://www.enjoymumbailife.com/

(This post was edited by nehasharma on Sep 11, 2020, 4:58 AM)