Home: Announcements: Member of The Month:
Sounds of silence...

Dec 17, 2004, 2:09 PM

Sounds of silence...

No one joining in, starting something, or anything!

Prize is still up for grabs (or should I say "gabs")

SqukrPpers
New User

Mar 1, 2005, 2:55 AM

Re: [pugdog] Sounds of silence...

MadIts a shame , we have over 300 members and not anyone posting anything.........Hi Im Debbie, tend to be a lurker, so I dont usually post much at all unless I need help or have searched and searched for something I cant find....Im from arkansas, 50 yrs old, and a novice beader, used to bead many moons ago, but just started doing it again. Nice to meet everyone.

Mar 1, 2005, 7:07 AM

Re: [SqukrPpers] Sounds of silence...

Yes. we have over 300 members, and some check every day, or more often.

We also get dozens of visitors an hour, and still silence..... Like footsteps in newly fallen snow.

welcome :)

gracieanderson
New User

Oct 8, 2020, 12:09 AM

Re: [pugdog] Sounds of silence...

nice. thank you for information.
Gracie Anderson is one of the ex-professors of Oxford University who is a ghost writer now and provides the best [url=https://myassignmenthelp.com/assignment_help_online.html]online assignment help service.