Home: Chainmail: Starting Out:
Beadwork

This month's beadwork has a nice article on simple chain maille.

It's great fun, and very addicting once you start playing with it. You need even less tools and materials than for beading, and can do it almost anywhere. The things you can make are pretty much limited only by your imagination. Everything from delicate jewelry to bikinis, toys and functional fixtures have been made with the basic technique of interlocking rings.....

Give it a try!

Re: [pugdog] Beadwork

PS: If anyone would want a class on this, if you just can't get it from the diagrams, or you want something more, we can arrange something. Chainmaille is something I really like -- it's like useful Chinese puzzles :)

winger2
New User

Oct 25, 2004, 5:39 PM

Re: [pugdog] Beadwork

Where can I find this article on simple chain maille?

Oct 27, 2004, 8:46 PM

Re: [winger2] Beadwork

The beadwork article was 2 issues ago.

There are many tutorials on chain maille on the Net.

http://betterbeading.com was broken in a server migration, but when it's back on-line there were a bunch of links to chain maille sites and tutorials there.

nishu91

Re: [pugdog] Beadwork

thanks for providing this amazing thread all the information is useful https://inasentence.me/ethics-in-a-sentence