Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Cake Charm tutorial!

beadangel
User

Jul 3, 2011, 12:18 PM

Beaded 3D Cake Charm tutorial!

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded 3D cake charm, I used seed beads, adopting the Right Angle Weave technique. You can always differ the size of the beaded cake by changing the bead size, you can even use crystal for bigger beaded crystal cakes. Great as earrings, pendant, phone charm, bag charm and more!

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/project/july.html

See all the beaded cakes I made at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/beaded_cake.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

pigufgdbv

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Cake Charm tutorial!

I think this seems to be a fashion jewelry.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online fashion online wholesale and retail store.