Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Bag Charm tutorial!

beadangel
User

Apr 9, 2011, 9:51 AM

Beaded 3D Bag Charm tutorial!

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded 3D bag charm, I used seed beads and Swarovski crystals, adopting the Right Angle Weave technique. You can always differ the size of the beaded bag by changing the bead and crystal size, use bigger beads and crystal for bigger beaded bag and vice versa. Great as earrings, pendant or charm!

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/project/April.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

beadangel
User

Apr 10, 2011, 2:31 AM

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Bag Charm tutorial!

Sorry for the wrong link, here's the correct tutorial link: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/project/april.html
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

wgfydag

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Bag Charm tutorial!

I think this bag with beads to make jewelry is beautiful.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online wholesale fashion online store.