Home: Help Me!: How do I....?:
Unsubscribe!

karenramel
Novice

Apr 6, 2011, 7:22 AM

Unsubscribe!

How and why do I repeatedly have to request this many times (for at least the last few years) that your site STOP sending me ANYtHING/SPAM.

I should NOT have to look up a lost password to the try to figure out how to delete myself from your system as repeatedly as I've had to.

Where the hell is your customer service any why aren't they providing help?!

And before you tell me once again that I AM unsubscribed/removed, provide a contact email so I can forward the dribble you've once again spammed me with.

What a hassle!Mad