Home: Announcements: Announcements:
Bead Show May 7th 2-6pm

Our semi-annual bead show is back, May 7th, 2-6pm.

If you've been on our mailing list, you've been notified of it several times.

This is a WHOLESALE event, so if you have a tax ID bring it. IF not, you can buy from the vendor through us, but you'll need to pay sales tax.

They accept cash, check, MC/Visa/AmEx and I think Discover. We take cash, check, Mc/Visa/discover

This is a *BIG* event, and you probably won't be able to see all the beads, so bring a list of what you need/want so he can find it for you if he has it.

See you there.

5802 Douglas St