Home: General Discussions: Bead Exchange & Bead Swap: Topic Moved --: Edit Log

Sep 26, 2005, 12:03 PM

Topic Moved --

Hi,

We've reorganized the forums, and we'll be leaving this here, since it's well linked to by various sites, but we are moving new discussions up to the "Meet-ups and Get Together" topic, where it probably makes a bit more sense.

You can find the new forum topic here: Meet Ups & Get Togethers/Bead Exchange (Trade & Swap)

We hope this helps organize and improve the forum.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Sep 26, 2005, 12:20 PM)

Edit Log:
Post edited by pugdog (Administrator) on Sep 26, 2005, 12:20 PM