Home: Business Issues and Advice: Advertising and Promotions: Re: [pugdog] Gift & Loyalty Cards & Programs: Edit Log

Re: [pugdog] Gift & Loyalty Cards & Programs

Here are some samples of our first two cards. We'll be adding a few more, including the Silver Club, and the Wholesale card.

While the gift card is "pretty" and eye catching when put into a folder, or opened, putting the main point of the card across the top of the VIB card is more useful when slid into a slot in your wallet, than a few pretty colors.

The VIB card is really a "Business Card" in every sense of the word. It's supposed to do everything a business card does, and more. So, making it look like a business card, is probably a good thing. It has it's main function "Bonus Bucks" across the top, the business name, address and phone, and the hours of operation.

If someone sees the card in the wallet, all the information for that person to go there is right on the card. If the card holder is trying to tell someone about the shop, or how to get there, the information is right there.

More importantly, every time the holder looks in their wallet, (or most wallets), there will be a visual reminder that they are working towards a bonus in their favorite hobby -- or in the case of the wholesale card, another reminder why it's almost always better to visit your local bead shop, than order by mail or the Internet.

I just realized this mock up doesn't have the website on it, but searching for "pugdog" and "beads" brings us up on the search engines pretty quickly.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Jan 21, 2005, 3:12 AM)
Attachments: pugdog_gift_card.png (127 KB)
  pugdog_vib_card.png (40.3 KB)

Edit Log:
Post edited by pugdog (Administrator) on Jan 21, 2005, 3:12 AM