Home: Announcements: Feedback To Our Shop: 002 - Forum Reorganiztion -- Ideas?: Edit Log

Dec 15, 2010, 9:44 AM

002 - Forum Reorganiztion -- Ideas?

This forum has been around, on-line, and in pretty much the current form since 2003, and it's about time for a change.

Our ideas for what we think you are interested in, or would find useful as topics, or separate areas, may not be what you have been wanting.

Now is your chance to suggest topics and rearrangement to the forums, what we should add, what we should delete, what we should change around.

There are both CATEGORIES (which are groupings of related forums) and FORUMS which are the areas for collections of similar messages or discussions.

We can even have sub categories, but that starts to get a little messy.

Please post your ideas here, and see what others have to say.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Dec 15, 2010, 9:45 AM)

Edit Log:
Post edited by pugdog (Administrator) on Dec 15, 2010, 9:45 AM
Post edited by pugdog (Administrator) on Dec 15, 2010, 9:45 AM